Covetous Covetous

Well done

You know this was pretty frightening and unsettling for a flash that is only minutes long and has pixelated graphics. The graphics weren't amazing of course, but goes well with this type of game, since you were pretty much making a point with the theme greed. And well I dunno, this whole game just reminded me of a creepypasta (which I am big fan of) which I liked. All in all, it was well done, you really should make another one of these. Maybe another theme?

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Haha, insane

I really liked this game, the shark caught my attention really. But yeah anyway, the game play is great, simple, easy to pick up and not to mention insane, really had no idea what I was doing in the beginning, but second try was no prob. The graphics are also nice and colorful, simple but nice and cartoony. The sound is also good, the music is great, and the sound effects also great, love the screaming people. Overall, really great, it actually made me play a game with the medal system on it, which really don't like to do. But hey, if Mausland keeps making games with medals on it, I will surely play them.

Totem Destroyer Totem Destroyer

Fun ^ ^

I found this fun and addicting, really got me to think at times. Good graphic, nice and simply gameplay, also the physics are impressive. Good job 10/10.

Skywire Skywire

Nice game

I love this game. The controls are so simplistic that even probably a 5 year old could pick up and play, but it gets hard at times so it got me entertained for a pretty good time. The graphic are cutesy and colorful that it made me feel that I was playing a kiddie game, I don't care though, it's nice : P You made the obstacles and tracks look fun that I wanted to get on that lift : D Anyway, great game overall.