Train your Brain Loop. Train your Brain Loop.

Great

This was really well done. Short, but a really nice and catchy tune. The tempo was good, not too fast, not too slow, just right, gave it a nice and tranquil feel with a sorta techno/futuristic feel. By the way it does really make good menu music. Keep up the good work.

Hip Hop GLaDOS (Portal) Hip Hop GLaDOS (Portal)

Lol, weeee!

I really like how the beat is nice and slow at the beginning, then it starts to pick up at the middle, not really like fast and loud, but a big difference which is still nice. Just love it, good work.

Dispenser Erectin' Dispenser Erectin'

I love this!

This is just a simply awesome song! I love how you used that effect for the engineer's voice, and the voice also go really well with the tune of the whole song. I am just amazed by this, wish I can make something good as this : < Good work though, grade A stuff. Also a big TF2 fan, so I really enjoyed this and downloaded.

Poltergiest Poltergiest

Nice!

Wow this sounds really amazing, I like that creepy feel to it, it's so nice. Great job.

The Simpsons (Yellow mix) The Simpsons (Yellow mix)

Yeah Simpsons

Hehe, a really catchy tune you made there. Where did you get those soundbits from? or did you actually record them? Just curious because they sound really clear. Anyway, good job there, me being a simpsons fan and all, this has to go to my favorites : P

Omibagoshkinz responds:

Thanks for the added favorite! I just googled "simpsons wav" or something on the lines of that and got alot of matches. I got to get to making another song or finishing one of my many unfinished ones I don't know how to finish! Thanks.

-ganon95- SSBM BTT -ganon95- SSBM BTT

Nice

You know, I like this version of break the targets way better, this should of been on the game instead, but then how would you make this song?lol. I find it really catchy, great work. 10/10.

ganon95 responds:

thanks =]

And another.. And another..

Solid

Nice funky little song there, I like the sound of that keyboard (right?). This song make me feel a little relaxed too. Good job.

More Than Words (OriginalMix) More Than Words (OriginalMix)

Love this

This sounds great, I could really get down to this. Sounds good enough to be heard in a dance club. Great work.