All 3 art Reviews

Halloween Adventure Halloween Adventure

Wow...

First thing I saw when I came back to check out what was going on NG again, the first thing that attracted me was this drawing of Flapjack. I was like...who the heck drew this? It's so detailed and grotesque looking and it's amazing, it's my favorite type of art style and I wish one of these days I can mimic or go in this kind of direction of art style. Good going sir I will make sure to check more of your stuff out.

Spy is Sapping My Sentry Spy is Sapping My Sentry

Fantastic

Truly some a great illustration. I love the drawing style, it's so over the top cartoony, but at the same time pretty detailed, I love it, I love it lots. I also love how the spy is all drawn with the arms and legs, and the engie all short and like grouchy. And the details and coloring is really great as well. 10/10 some great stuff.

Magical Flying Tortoise Magical Flying Tortoise

Haha, love it

I really love this drawing. Can't put my finger on it though...is it the creativity? the overall drawing? Don't know, just like it a lot, made me chuckle. I just like the expression on the turtle, looks like he is having a blast, oh and also the little guy on top. I also love how detailed the tortoise is, the wing texture is also well done, oh and I really love the goggles. The background, really nice, not too eye catching that it pulls away from the subject, but still eye catching to make you look at it.

Just really really nice, love it. I might even favorite this :P

Starogre responds: