My Little Ponies-Cupcakes My Little Ponies-Cupcakes

Oh Pinkie, you so random.

What can I say? This was an amazing flash and you should feel great about it, I love it to pieces, because yeah it happens to evolve with one of the best shows ever. The animation was done very well, the art is also great, and the voice actor did her job, no complains really.

Both of you are awesome!

The Transformer The Transformer

Haha, love it.

You always seem to get my attention with series that I never consider watching. Why? Well because of the humor, it's not like off the wall like other flashes, but is always funny to me. The well done animation, it's really eye pleasing to me. I also love how you went with that vintage, silent film style. I really like how you gave the transformer a monocle and a moustache, made me chuckle. Great flash like always. I give it 10/10.

JohnnyUtah responds:

I don't think you can go wrong with robo-stashes.

thanks missy

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Haha, I liked it.

Ahh its nice to see that there is some artists that think the brawl taunts are getting lame and overused. The humor was nice, sure love that satire. Sure the animation and wasn't top notch, except 'Rhina Chan and the Brawl Boys' which was amazing, loved the song lol. I actually enjoyed this more than brawl taunts basically just proved a point with with some crude humor, art, and animation.

You have my respect. Lighten up fanboys, this is all true.

Covetous Covetous

Well done

You know this was pretty frightening and unsettling for a flash that is only minutes long and has pixelated graphics. The graphics weren't amazing of course, but goes well with this type of game, since you were pretty much making a point with the theme greed. And well I dunno, this whole game just reminded me of a creepypasta (which I am big fan of) which I liked. All in all, it was well done, you really should make another one of these. Maybe another theme?

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Haha, insane

I really liked this game, the shark caught my attention really. But yeah anyway, the game play is great, simple, easy to pick up and not to mention insane, really had no idea what I was doing in the beginning, but second try was no prob. The graphics are also nice and colorful, simple but nice and cartoony. The sound is also good, the music is great, and the sound effects also great, love the screaming people. Overall, really great, it actually made me play a game with the medal system on it, which really don't like to do. But hey, if Mausland keeps making games with medals on it, I will surely play them.

Totem Destroyer Totem Destroyer

Fun ^ ^

I found this fun and addicting, really got me to think at times. Good graphic, nice and simply gameplay, also the physics are impressive. Good job 10/10.

Train your Brain Loop. Train your Brain Loop.

Great

This was really well done. Short, but a really nice and catchy tune. The tempo was good, not too fast, not too slow, just right, gave it a nice and tranquil feel with a sorta techno/futuristic feel. By the way it does really make good menu music. Keep up the good work.

Hip Hop GLaDOS (Portal) Hip Hop GLaDOS (Portal)

Lol, weeee!

I really like how the beat is nice and slow at the beginning, then it starts to pick up at the middle, not really like fast and loud, but a big difference which is still nice. Just love it, good work.

Dispenser Erectin' Dispenser Erectin'

I love this!

This is just a simply awesome song! I love how you used that effect for the engineer's voice, and the voice also go really well with the tune of the whole song. I am just amazed by this, wish I can make something good as this : < Good work though, grade A stuff. Also a big TF2 fan, so I really enjoyed this and downloaded.

Halloween Adventure Halloween Adventure

Wow...

First thing I saw when I came back to check out what was going on NG again, the first thing that attracted me was this drawing of Flapjack. I was like...who the heck drew this? It's so detailed and grotesque looking and it's amazing, it's my favorite type of art style and I wish one of these days I can mimic or go in this kind of direction of art style. Good going sir I will make sure to check more of your stuff out.

Spy is Sapping My Sentry Spy is Sapping My Sentry

Fantastic

Truly some a great illustration. I love the drawing style, it's so over the top cartoony, but at the same time pretty detailed, I love it, I love it lots. I also love how the spy is all drawn with the arms and legs, and the engie all short and like grouchy. And the details and coloring is really great as well. 10/10 some great stuff.

Magical Flying Tortoise Magical Flying Tortoise

Haha, love it

I really love this drawing. Can't put my finger on it though...is it the creativity? the overall drawing? Don't know, just like it a lot, made me chuckle. I just like the expression on the turtle, looks like he is having a blast, oh and also the little guy on top. I also love how detailed the tortoise is, the wing texture is also well done, oh and I really love the goggles. The background, really nice, not too eye catching that it pulls away from the subject, but still eye catching to make you look at it.

Just really really nice, love it. I might even favorite this :P

Starogre responds: